April 10th, 2020

Hey! Hope y'all are safe, healthy and not going completely stir crazy at home on this beautiful day! The sun is shining outside of our place in Ames and the kids are surprisingly quiet and doing well....they're probably up to something.....On a positive note, yesterday we finally got my husband's COVID-19 test results after 11 days of agonizingly waiting.

I'm so incredibly happy and grateful to report it came back negative!! So he can go back to work and our lives can go back to a "bit of normal"! I talk to my parents on an almost daily basis and Ryan talks to his mom regularly. I'm incredibly grateful everyone who is still working - not just the hospital workers, but the grocery store employees, our truck drivers, garbage collectors, the local banks, utility employees and security technicians that are trying to keep the normal every day running as smoothly as possible.  I'm grateful for the phone and internet companies that are keeping us connected even though we're forced apart. 

I'm grateful for Our Police Officers, Firefighters, EMT's, tow truck drivers, and Our Active Duty Military and Reservists - there are no words that can express how thankful I am that you're on the job! Your strength, courage, compassion and determination continue to amaze me and I'm so grateful for each and every one of you. 

I'm blessed to be able to be home with my kids and be able to spend a bit of time during the day crafting (after the joys of homeschooling :) ). Stay tuned for some upcoming post, new projects and hopefully new videos on my youtube channel - The Crazy Scrapper. I can also be found on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/the_crazy_scrapper/?hl=en


I just want to stay thanks for keeping me "company" today :) I wish you and your families lots of love, happiness, and health today and in the upcoming future. We're strong....we got this! Have a wonderful day! Stay safe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrapbook in Your Planner?!