Scrapbook in Your Planner?!
One thing I love to do is scrapbook. I love making all different styles of pages - 12x12, 8.5x11, Traveler's notebooks, 8x8 and I'm working on a junk journal.
At the end of 2017, I bought a gorgeous Recollections Planner that had roses on the cover. I use that for my every day - appts, hubby's work schedule, meal planning, etc. And I thought, "okay, this is good, I'm writing down what happens during our day." but I've been falling behind on my scrapbooking. Then I joined some of the planner groups on Facebook and I bought a Happy Planner......and my obsession began!! I've shared some of my ideas in the group and have gotten tons of ideas from the ladies there.
I've had so much fun memory planning. I've been working on my 2017 and 2018 books & I'm loving the new format. The MAMBI sticker books are bright and fun, I love the size of the pictures and I'm getting to document our normal lives and use pictures I love that I might now make into a full size scrapbook page. I can't say it enough - I am loving scrapbooking in my planner.
In my planners, I have put everything in it - postcards, memes, thickers, enamel dots, project life cards. We've gone to campgrounds and I've put brochures, parking passes, tickets, etc. It reminds me of the first scrapbook I made in middle school. My parents bought me a huge green book w/ brown construction type paper in it. I still have it. I used a glue stick and put in poems, pictures, funeral cards, drawings, newspaper clippings and notes from friends. Now that I think it, nothing has changed!!
I'd like to share some of my ideas with you all. I hope that you like my pages and find inspiration for your own planners & scrapbooking!!
I have shared some of these on Facebook and so far, I haven't come across other people who combine scrapbooking and planners. But I am really loving this new style ;)
This is my first scrapbook page I ever did in my planner. I used acrylic paint from Studio Calico and stickers from an Echo Park scrapbook kit. This page is of my son last summer in the pool of the RV park we were staying at. I used alphabet stickers from Hobby Lobby and my label maker.
Last summer we bought our 1995 Class A 33ft Coachmen Catalina. We've had so much fun (and so many newbie issues) and my 2017 is so chunky with all our adventures. On the monthly pages, I started doing a overview of our month. I wrote about our highs and lows. On the other side is extra pictures from the month.
Sorry to drone on and on, but I love scrapbooking and memory planning. These pics are the ones I posted on facebook. New pics of my planner are coming this week! Hope you come back to chat and share your pages and tips.
Have a great weekend and Happy Thanksgiving! Stay Crazy ;)
Monique
At the end of 2017, I bought a gorgeous Recollections Planner that had roses on the cover. I use that for my every day - appts, hubby's work schedule, meal planning, etc. And I thought, "okay, this is good, I'm writing down what happens during our day." but I've been falling behind on my scrapbooking. Then I joined some of the planner groups on Facebook and I bought a Happy Planner......and my obsession began!! I've shared some of my ideas in the group and have gotten tons of ideas from the ladies there.
I've had so much fun memory planning. I've been working on my 2017 and 2018 books & I'm loving the new format. The MAMBI sticker books are bright and fun, I love the size of the pictures and I'm getting to document our normal lives and use pictures I love that I might now make into a full size scrapbook page. I can't say it enough - I am loving scrapbooking in my planner.
In my planners, I have put everything in it - postcards, memes, thickers, enamel dots, project life cards. We've gone to campgrounds and I've put brochures, parking passes, tickets, etc. It reminds me of the first scrapbook I made in middle school. My parents bought me a huge green book w/ brown construction type paper in it. I still have it. I used a glue stick and put in poems, pictures, funeral cards, drawings, newspaper clippings and notes from friends. Now that I think it, nothing has changed!!
I'd like to share some of my ideas with you all. I hope that you like my pages and find inspiration for your own planners & scrapbooking!!
I have shared some of these on Facebook and so far, I haven't come across other people who combine scrapbooking and planners. But I am really loving this new style ;)
This is my first scrapbook page I ever did in my planner. I used acrylic paint from Studio Calico and stickers from an Echo Park scrapbook kit. This page is of my son last summer in the pool of the RV park we were staying at. I used alphabet stickers from Hobby Lobby and my label maker.
I'm trying to include things that I might forget in my scrapbooking - funny memes, games we play books we read, etc and having a memory planner has allowed me to document them.
Have a great weekend and Happy Thanksgiving! Stay Crazy ;)
Monique



Comments
Post a Comment